Monday, August 25, 2008

Road Trip, Day One:






I arrived late last night after Tornadoes hit near Denver last night. My flight was several hours late arriving. I attached a photo from the local newspaper today. Left Denver this morning, spent some time with the family, saying Hi/Bye to Madison, Nathan, Dan and Nicole. Then my mom and I left with me driving the moving van while my mom drove her vehicle. We arrived around the Colorado border near Burlington, Co for lunch. Then arrived in Kansas around 1pm. Kansas seems to go on forever with nothing but flat, farm land. Around the center of the state you actually see green grass again. Staying in Junction City tonight near the Kansas border tonight at a Holiday Inn. Its surprisingly hard to take pictures while driving a moving truck but here are a few I took before I left this morning and while driving today.

No comments: